We work best for your children if we work in partnership. That means making sure that communication is clear, relationships are strong and trust is high.
We aim to give you plenty of opportunities to talk and share your views:
- a Parent Council (with a representative from each year group)
- annual questionnaires seeking your opinions and suggestions
- visibility on the playground at the beginning and end of the day
- opportunities to share your child's learning and successes
- subject information evenings
- parent / teacher consultation evenings
and we are always keen to hear your views.